Rules and Such...

- Challenges are posted every Wednesday
- You may combine this challenge with others
- You can use any products or stamps (you aren't restricted to just using Pixie Cottage, although we would love to see how you use our products too!)
- Post your creation on your blog with a direct link to this challenge
- Entries due by midnight (EST) on the Tuesday night before the next challenge
- Winners will be announced on Fridays!

Nov 9, 2010

BLOG HOP Candy Winners

Thank you everyone for your patience, and for joining in our blog hop!
I have the names of our three winners!

1st place to Lawren from Ahobby-holic!!
2nd place to Sammi from Sammibugscrapshack
and 3rd place to Christi from Christi'sCreations
Please contact me (Michelle) at casdanben@aol.com or thepixiecottage@aol.com for details on how to collect your prize.

Also, I would like to invite everyone who left a comment in the Blog Hop thread to contact me so they also can get a free digi!  I just want you to know I appreciate you stopping by!
Michelle

2 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Congrats to the winners. Was a fun hop. Sending a request for the free digi.
Thanks

sammi said...

Whoo Hoo! So excited! I sent an email.

Post a Comment